Saturday, March 05, 2016

Review of Eyelash Extension at Vanity by Nailz Treats on 2 Mar 2016

Putting on false eyelashes was never an easy thing for me until I mastered the technique.  However, it would still take me at least 10 mins to put the false eyelashes on both eyes.

When Vanity by Nailz Treats invited me to try their latest service, Japanese Sable Lash Eyelash Extension, I readily agreed to it cos it means cutting down on my makeup time duration... yeah!


Vanity by Nailz Treats uses sable which is the lightest and thinnest of the range of different eyelash extension.  The thinnest available is 0.8mm and comes in J/C/Super C curl.  It is very light weight, soft and more comfortable compare to silk lashes.

The eyelash technician will choose the right customised curl to suit your eye and achieve the preferred look, using one on one technique.  It is gentle on natural lashes, glossy, shing and have a more natural fluffy look.

One final look at my original eyelashes before the eyelash extension began...


The eyelash extension technician proceeded to disinfect my eyelashes before she start the procedure.


Plaster was pasted at the underage area to prevent the glue from sticking onto the lower eye area.



The technician started gluing the sable eyelashes one by one onto my natural eyelashes.  While she was doing the extension, she mentioned some tips on how to take care of the eyelash extension so that it will last longer.

For example, do not use the eyelash comb to comb the eyelash extension in case you tug out the extension .  Also, do not rub your eyes as it may dislodge the sable eyelashes.  Do not spray water using the showerhead onto your face as the force may weakened the eyelash extension glue.

Let's take a look at the eyelash extension...






The eyelash extension technician chose J curl, 10mm at the sides, followed by 11mm and 13mm at the centre to achieve the dolly effect.








I love the fact that I can save time from doing my eye makeup and on days where I go without makeup, my eyes still look fresh and bright.

The Eyelash technicians are certified from a professional Japanese school and undergo the professional way of doing the eyelash extension technique.

Vanity by Nailz Treats is currently running the following promotions: 
1. S$68 for 120 strands  (Usual price S$128)
2. S$98 for unlimited strands.  (Usual price $158)

Vanity by Nailz Treats is located at Bedok Mall, #B1-56, Tel: 6385 6255. 

Call Tel: 6385 6255 to make your appointment and secure your appointment!

Love,
Elaine Heng
Corporate Website: www.elaineheng.com
Get Cash back shopping: www.SingaporeMart.com

Let’s network at:
ig: mselaineheng
twitter: Elaine Heng
facebook: Elaine Heng
LinkedIn: Elaine Heng


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Oho Lashe Beauty Parlour. I went to there for my first eyelash extensions, and they were absolutely perfect. She is very precise and takes her time, making sure that you love your look when she is done. She's very professional and kind. I would definitely recommend her. See more at-: Best Mink Lashes Chicago

You are most welcome
Sherman

Unknown said...

Hi there,

Oho Lashe Beauty Parlour. I went to there for my first eyelash extensions, and they were absolutely perfect. She is very precise and takes her time, making sure that you love your look when she is done. She's very professional and kind. I would definitely recommend her. See more at-: Best Mink Lashes Chicago

You are most welcome
Sherman